Black Rope “Ankh” Necklace
The ankh symbol—sometimes referred to as the key of life or the key of the nile—is representative of eternal life in Ancient Egypt. Created by Africans long ago, the ankh is said to be the first--or original--cross. Wear this necklace to represent the key of life!
- Available in Gold & Silver
- Approximately 12" long (Adjustable twisted rope necklace)
- Silver or Gold Pendant comes on a silver necklace; approximately 10.5" long
- Pendant approximately 1.75” long; .75 wide
- Necklace weighs approximately .3 oz